How much will it cost?
Pricing for my Gammill Longarm Quilting Services is as follows (and subject to change):
- Minimum Charge: $50 CDN dependant on quilting design/style chosen.
- Basting: $.005 per square inch & up. Choose from 2, 3 or 4" increments to baste the quilt so that you can finish the quilting either by hand or on your own domestic machine.
- Basic All-Over Meander: $.015 per square inch & up. A random all over meander over entire quilt top. No attention to applique's or quilt blocks applies to this style of quilting.
- Edge to Edge Quilting: $.02 per square inch & up. Choose from a wide variety of edge-to-edge patterns. With this type of quilting, specific blocks & borders are ignored shall we say to create the edge-to-edge look. Prices depend on the pattern chosen due to the density of stitches & complexity of the design.
- All-Over Freehand Quilting: $.0275 per square inch & up. Designs are applied freehand all over the quilt & are usually used for every day quilts that are going to be used a lot.
- Semi Custom Quilting: $.035 per square inch & up. When you have sections of the quilt you want quilted differently; could be the main area of the quilt is a pantograph but you want something different in the borders OR maybe you want an all-over free-hand design but need to pay attention to applique sections.
- Custom Quilting: $25 CDN per hour & up depending on intensity. This type of quilting where patterns are set out with stitch in the ditch (SID) work & different stitch designs are performed in each block. All stitching is hand guided.
- First Thread colour is included
- Additional Thread Colours
- Solid color: $5.00 per colour change
- Variegated: $7.50 per colour change
- Specialty: $10 & up per spool
- Prepare binding: $0.05 per inch
- Machine stitch to top of quilt: $0.05 per inch
- Machine stitch to back of quilt: $0.05 per inch
- Hand sew to back of quilt: $0.20 per inch
- Preparing Quilt Top:
- Pressing seams, fixing borders, clipping threads etc: $15 per hour & up
Have lots of tops to be quilted? If you have 3 tops quilted by Quilting Stitches, you will receive 50% off of your 4th top! (Pantograph quilting only; cannot be combined with any other discount).Referral Program
Longarm machines are mechanical devices. We do our best to ensure perfect results but on rare occasions, mechanical problems can occur which may result in minor damage to your quilt. Prices do not include HST.All items not claimed & paid for within 3 months of completion, will be donated or raffled off.